SBE to Move into Historic Harriet Beecher Stowe House in South Natick
Acting Head of School Anne Fay and the SBE Board of Directors is pleased to announce that, this summer, St. Benedict Elementary will move into the historic Harriet Beecher Stowe House at 2 Pleasant Street, South Natick.The great, classically-educated abolitionist, Harriet Beecher Stowe is a fitting patron to represent the growth of SBE, a school that strives to educate children in strength of intellect, faith, and character.
St. Benedict Elementary is a co-ed independent school that offers a classical education in the Catholic tradition for students in Kindergarten through Grade 6. St. Benedict Elementary strives to cultivate intellectual and moral virtue in the pursuit of academic excellence, in a joyful and faithful Catholic environment. The school is located in South Natick, MA and is currently accepting applications for the 2014-2015 school year.
The best practices in education provide an unparalleled experience for our students:
- A classical education that is language-intensive and rich in history and literature.
- A distinctive curriculum that beautifully integrates the study of history, literature and religion with geography, grammar, art, and music.
- Gold standard Math instruction utilizes internationally-acclaimed Singapore and Saxon Math programs.
- Hands-on science curriculum designed to engage and inspire.
- Differentiated instruction meets the needs of every child, every day.
- A virtue-based character education program that teaches children the universally-valued virtues such as integrity, perserverance, generosity and patience.
Students can truly only excel—become their best selves, the people God intends them to be—if they strive to learn and put into practice the human virtues that enable them to develop strong moral character, an internal compass that guides them to use their gifts not for themselves, but in service of others, for the common good...
Read more about our Academic Vision here.