The mission of the St. Benedict’s Parent Guild is to build a strong relationship among families, teachers, and administrators. Our aim is to enhance students’ educational experience through volunteerism and regular communication with the school community about important events and activities in the lives of the students.
- Develop and maintain a partnership between home and school through communication and collaboration.
- Nourish the spiritual development of the total school community.
- Strengthen school and home relationships and encourage parent participation and involvement in the school.
- Advocate for Classical Education in the Catholic tradition.
- Promote all school- sponsored activities.
Examples of Service Work
- Recycling Program
- Once a week pick up from school/ monthly volunteer
- November/ Thanksgiving Food Drive
- December/Christmas – Angel Tree
- Family Events
- Mass and Park Days
- Grandparents Day
- On-going Fundraisers: box tops, Scrip
- Book Fair